gaia x Bodil Jane – Women Edition
Together with Bodil Jane, an illustrator from Amsterdam, we have created two wonderful editions.
With the Women Edition we want to thank all the girls and women, who are fighting at the climate change front lines. We want to honour the courage and stamina – both of what we all currently need to really make changes in the long run. Women in particular have been stepping up to loud and important leadership roles when it comes to the climate debate – and it is their loud and driving voice that we need right now! Even beyond climate politics. That’s why this gaia x Bodil Jane edition is a FEMALE EMPOWERMENT edition.
Gaia Wrap is a natural, reusable cling film – and a practical answer to an urgent problem: plastic waste!
Our alternative to plastic cling film consists of organic cotton, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. That’s it. The wax protects against bacteria, the oil against fungi and UV light. On top of that Gaia Wrap is breathable and mould-free. All components of Gaia Wrap are certified organic, except for tree resin. We are hand-manufacturing in Hamburg.
Sustainable from A-Z
Sustainable from A-Z
- 1 Item 15x15cm Beeswax Wrap
- 1 Item 20x20cm Beeswax Wrap
- 1 Item 30x30cm Beeswax Wrap
- Organic Cotton
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Tree Resin
- Place the beeswax wrap on a bowl or around your object of choice
- Use your warm hands to make Gaia Wrap wrap closely around the content
- Let go and that’s it.
- After using Gaia you can just easily rinse it with cold water and reuse it as often as you like.
- Rinse or wash gaia Wrap with cold water
- Dry it off or let it air-dry
- Try not to expose gaia Wrap to heat or hot food
- In case of cracks, place gaia Wrap in a cloth onto wax-dense paper before leaving it in the oven at 80°C for a few minutes. Let it cool down after.
- Don’t rinse gaia Wrap with hot water
- Don’t wrap raw meat of fish
- The handling and care of the product determines it’s durability
- Handle your gaia Wrap with care after every use
- Hands can get sticky after every use due to the beeswax, in principle that’s not a problem